With a competitive salary and relocation on offer.
- Take care of inbound calls and emails from the Swedish market
- Manage incoming tickets
- Escalate issues where needed to the relevant department
- Sticking strictly to company quality standards in all interactions with customers.
- Mentor New Swedish speaking recruits – teaching them the tricks of the trade.
Work for a company that is well-known, and a common name brought up around the household from time to time. Our client is one of the biggest players in the IT & Operating industry worldwide. Their European support centre operates just outside of Dublin & can offer you a truly multicultural experience.
You will need the following to become the next Helpdesk Support Agent:
- Near native level of Swedish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous office experience (call centre/Technical Support) – where you were used to a fast-paced environment.
- Interested in the IT sector is a plus for your application.
- OK with working in Shifts (few weekends and night shifts) – rewards available for unsociable hours
Where is the job located?
Dublin – work on the outskirts of Dublin today! Close enough to the city for when you are feeling adventurous but far enough away so that you aren’t dealing with the worst of the rent prices. Easily accessible with public transport so there is no need to worry. Just sit back, relax & Apply.
Interview Process & Salary:
First, you will sit a technical test which is followed by a phone interview.
Salary wise, you can expect to earn €24,000 gross per year and receive a relocation package once you currently live outside of Ireland.
Any questions? Feel free to pop us a call on +353 15 24 24 20
Keywords: Swedish jobs Ireland, Swedish Technical Support, Work in Dublin, Swedish Helpdesk