Job DescriptionMy client, a leading multinational logistics company seeks to employ a Procurment Analyst as part of their world class procurement team in Cape Town, South Africa.
Who we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate holds an Honours Degree / Newly qualified CA(SA) / Recently completed CIMA qualification
- Experience doing procurement across Africa is a strong advantage. (however, training will be provided to those with no experience)
- The candidate possesses strong analytical skills and has experience developing procurement strategies and preferably conducting negotiations.
- A successful track record of stakeholder management is a must, as well as an ability to interact and build relationships.
- One has an ability to challenge status quo, identify opportunities and drive improvements.
- Excellent English skills both oral as well as written are required.
- It is an advantage if the candidate speaks French.
- Travelling in Africa is expected 1-2 months/year.