Job DescriptionJapanese Account Manager wanted for a big player in the promotional goods sector here in Dundalk, Ireland. We’re looking for a near native Japanese speaker with excellent English to join the team and improve relationships with clients in the Japanese speaking market. In order to apply - you will need a European Work Permit or a European Passport
This is a Monday-Friday sales position where you can expect to earn €24,000 gross per year and be paid on a weekly basis along with up to €300 - €400 gross per week on a commission basis.
- You will be working on improving the company and client relationships via hands-on account management.
- You will be dealing with existing clients (hot and cold) ensuring that issues and queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Through account management, you will be able to take advantage of both up-selling and cross-selling – ensuring that you hit your revenue targets on a weekly/monthly and yearly basis.
Work for a big player in the selling of promotional goods sector – serving over 20 countries in the B2B sector, this is a truly international company where you can grow your sales career. Work in an exciting and diverse multicultural environment here in Dundalk, Ireland today!
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Japanese
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous Telesales and/or inside sales experience (6-12 months)
- Highly motivated
- Customer Focussed
- Skilled negotiator
- Working hours will be Monday-Friday
Where is the job located?
Dundalk – Ireland – Dundalk is a town in County Louth – right in the middle of 2 great cities in Ireland (Dublin & Belfast). Dundalk has all you could need – you will never be bored with the Marshes shopping centre, horse and greyhound racing events and outdoor activities like Carlingford adventure centre. Don’t forget there is a beach near too.
Interview & Salary:
Firstly, there will be a phone screening and an online assessment. If you are successful you will be invited for an in-depth interview with the sales manager where you will take part in a role-play scenario to see how you get on with your sales skills.
Salary: You can earn €24,000 gross per annum (you will be paid weekly) and you can expect to earn between €300 - €400 gross per week in commission.
There is a relocation package on offer for those who need it. The company will reimburse your flights up to €150 and pay for 4 nights accommodation.
Keywords: Japanese Account Manager, Japanese Inside Sales, Japanese Sales Jobs, Work in Sales, Japanese jobs Ireland, Japanese jobs Dundalk