Work on the French Customer Service team helping user/customers navigating through the client’s online e-commerce website, helping them with any issues they may have and ensuring delivery and refunds (where needed) are met within a timely manner.
- Responsible for taking inbound calls from customers – helping them with any website issues, purchasing quests etc.
- You will handle delivery issues, refunds and work on some light troubleshooting issues with the client’s website.
- You will need to track and document issues customers have been having in order to help with future training and to improve the customer experience.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience
- Customer Focussed
- Good computer skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Highly motivated
- OK with working in shifts
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (French), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
Salary: you can expect to earn between €25,000 - €26,000 gross per annum. Along with this, there is a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan)
Keywords: French Jobs Ireland, French Customer Service Job, French Customer Service Representative