We’re looking for a Team Lead who is looking to make their mark – someone who is not afraid to hit the ground running their first day & someone who can actively engage in team progress.
Have a near native level of English, excellent communication skills (written & verbal) as well as several years in customer care and team lead positions. Keep reading!
- Take care of a number of customer service agents that are providing 24/7 support.
- Regularly sit with customer care reps in 1-2-1 coaching for top up on training sessions
- Keep an eye on team to ensure SLA’s and KPI’s are reached
- Motivate and comfort team when needed.
Work for a well-known giant in the healthcare industry. Work along the coast of Ireland: Dublin. Our client has office locations all over the world and can offer you an amazing career growth opportunity here in Dublin today.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- It would be a plus if you spoke another European Language on a near native level
- 4+ years customer service experience in Customer Service Sector
- 2 years minimum in management/Team Lead position
- Can work well under targets and deadlines
- Work well under pressure
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process here is in 3 stages. The first to steps will be over Skype/Phone and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Dublin with the Hiring Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €36,000 – 45,000 gross per annum
Keywords: Teamlead, Team leader, Team lead job, Management job