- You will be responsible for tackling and resolving technical issues via phone, email and possibly online chat.
- You will strive for a positive attitude with customers and reach a successful outcome.
- When needed you will escalate tech issues to tier 2 tech support in a timely manner, follow up and schedule call-backs to ensure total customer service satisfaction.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come from the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Amsterdam.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2 years Tech Support experience needed
- Comfortable with troubleshooting in a multitude of environments
- Strong interest in all things technical
- Sympathetic to customers various technical understanding
- Good PC Skills
- You are currently based in Amsterdam – as there is no relocation package
Where is the job located?
Amsterdam – the Netherlands – The cultural capital city of the Netherlands that has several well-known and not so well-known attractions. Amsterdam is an amazing city for anyone looking to live in a truly multilingual city right in the heart of Europe,
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (German), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
The is a competitive salary that is accompanied by a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan) this is a company you will want to grow with.
Keywords: German Tech Support, German jobs Amsterdam, Arbeiten in Amsterdam, German tech support jobs