Including but not limited to:
|My client is a UK public company with a market capitalisation of GBP3.4bn. It is engaged in engineering businesses across the globe. Industry: Minerals|
|The division operates across the following Regions - Africa and Middle East, North America, South America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. |
- Required to perform Daily and Month end reporting: Daily Flash, Royalty calculation, Bi Monthly, TM1 Month end sales reporting for AME region.
- Input, Output and Margins Budget schedule updated compared to actuals for AME Region.
- Required to coordinate and resolve pricing and costing issues that arise from Product Managers and Regions.
- Identify low and negative margin sales and obtain explanations for the entire MAF region. Liaise with Contracts and Costing Department on sales pricing for non-conformance to base and contract pricing and any queries on Cost prices. Ensure data base built so that reoccurring items are addressed and resolved.
- Ensure compliance to Commercial Reporting Monthly checklist.
- Person would be required to do sales budgets and forecasts per product and Region per month in TM1 format compared to actuals
- Assist with Product Manager sales reporting queries
- Perform adhoc sales reporting queries
- Regional Capex function – Maintain Capex Register for AME Region for Additions and Disposals. Ensure Capex Applications completed and submitted for required approval. Monthly Depreciation run for SA. Fixed Asset Recons (including Capex WIP) for SA. Ensure AME Fixed asset recons completed by Relevant Accountants for Review. Impairment exercise done annually.
- Cognos updated for Fixed assets for Actuals, Budgets and Forecasts
- Perform Customer Master data changes
- Any other additional duties, as required.
- Ensure adherence to all HSE and housekeeping requirements
- Adhere to Duty of Care Policy at all times
- Assist with any ad hoc queries
2 to 3 years post article experience
Mining/ Manufacturing knowledge
Appointments will be made in line with the company's BBBEE strategy. If you have not heard from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.