You will need a near native level of both Spanish & English (written & verbal) as well as 3-4 years customer service experience and a minimum of 1`year team lead experience.
- You manage the daily operations of the team – This can include various factors such as; leave requests, query management and back order scenarios.
- You will focus on the team’s adherence to company and European guidelines within their day-to-day and ensure that weekly & monthly stats are issued to the relevant parties.
- You will be the point of escalation for your team should issues arise.
- You will become the go-to expert on tender and pricing for specific markets etc.
- Ensuring that tender submissions are managed effectively by the team and keep a close watchful eye on performance management too.
- You will work closely with the various lead’s in other departments throughout the company.
- You will be responsible for recruitment (interviewing and new hire integration) as well as coach and mentoring team members on best practice.
Work for a company with over 50 years in the medical industry that aids both patients and doctors get the service they deserve. With a number of office locations around the globe and near 300 employees worldwide, this is a company you will certainly want to get on board with.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years customer service and/or call centre experience (1-2) years
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Where is the job located?
Limerick, Ireland – Limerick is situated in between Dublin, Cork and Kerry so you are never too far from a new adventure. Limerick is the 3rd largest city in Ireland and home to a number of international companies like our client here.
Interview & Salary:
First, there will be a phone interview and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face in Limerick.
Salary: You can expect to earn €35,000 gross per annum (comes with an increase in your first year). A relocation package is not guaranteed, but we can discuss this.
Don’t forget that there is a number of great benefits here – pension plan, health insurance, company gym and many more.
Keywords: Spanish Customer Support, Spanish customer service team lead, Spanish team lead, Team leader Spanish
- Previous team lead experience