- You will be responsible for working with the current client base make use of all the company has to offer – 50% warm leads – 50% cold leads
- Keep yourself up to date on all of the company’s services and products that they can offer their clients.
- Keeping up to date and developing a good B2B relationship.
Work for one of the major leaders in the communication sector here in Cork, Ireland. Our client helps companies reach their customers on a more personal level, aiding in the development of a truly long lasting relationship with their customer base. They are based in Cork Ireland and looking to grow their market share in the Norwegian market with your help.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Norwegian
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1 – 2 Years minimum of Business Development / Lead Generation experience
- Good technical skills
- Good with Social Media
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living. Already being seen as a multicultural hub – Cork can help you broaden your horizons!
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 simple steps in the interview process here. First, you will be asked to sit an online assessment, second, you will be invited for a face-to-face OR Skype interview with the hiring manager and thirdly, you will sit 1 more interview with the client themselves.
Salary: You can expect to earn €26,000 gross per annum (basis) and as this is a sales job you can earn up to €6000 gross per year bonus, once you hit your targets.
Keywords: Norwegian Sales, Norwegian Sales Advisor, Norwegian Sales Consultant