This is the perfect job for those looking to get away from the call centre environment. So, if you have a near native level of Norwegian & have good English, keep reading.
- You will be reviewing online content for negative and/or abusive content.
- You will be responsible for daily online content review & management, ensuring that all customer/users have a positive online experience.
- It is up to you to keep up to date on the company’s policies especially when reviewing such negative comments.
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Berlin, Germany. Our client has a number of office locations in Europe and many are based in Germany.
With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
- Near native level of Norwegian
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- Good eye for detail
- OK with working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong typing skills & good with computers
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 important steps here: first, you will have a phone interview with the recruiter, invited for a second interview with your possible team lead and lastly, be asked to complete a language check (Norwegian).
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €1,541 gross per month, plus a monthly bonus of €300. There is a good relocation package of €800 for those currently living outside of Germany.
Keywords: Norwegian job, Norwegian job Berlin, content review, Norwegian job Germany