- Delivering first class customer service to all those within the DACH market via phone/email/online chat.
- You will be helping customer troubleshoot their issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- You will need to keep within company rules & regulations by uploading security and confidentiality rights for each customer.
- Where needed, you will need to escalate issues to next level support and report it to the team lead.
How does working for a company that is the world’s leading interactive entertainment software provider sound? Our client is a company that allows their customers to enter new world and realms of men to take them to their next adventure from the comfort of their own home. Right now they are looking for motivated German speakers to join their customer service team here in Galway that is willing to work in shifts.
You will need the following to qualify for this customer service job:
- Near-native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication (written & verbal)
- 6 months -1-year call centre experience
- Good computer skills
- Interested in gaming yourself would be a plus
- Ok with working in shifts
Where is the job located?
Galway! The beautiful west of Ireland – All the benefits of a big city with the feel of a small town. Galway has just as much to offer as Dublin, but you won’t feel lost in this friendly city. A big meeting place here is Eyre square, which is surrounded by traditional Irish pubs, shopping centres, café’s, restaurants and more.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process is quite straightforward there is first a language test and once successful, you will then be invited for a face-to-face interview (if you are based in Ireland) if not, the client will be flexible and can do the interview Skype.
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €24,000 - €26,4000 gross per annum, along with a number of great benefits (life insurance, pension scheme, bonus structure, gym and FREE Ice cream).
There is a relocation package of paid flights, 14-night hotel stay and up to €750 in cash. Keep in mind - if you leave before 12 months you will need to pay the relocation back.
Keywords: German speaking job, German job, Customer Service Job, Work in Galway