You will need a minimum of 2 years B2B experience and experience within the travel industry.
- You will take incoming calls and emails from corporate clients – helping them with their business travel plans.
- You will need to listen carefully in order to interpret and understand the customers needs as well as the available budget.
- Organise and suggest the best package deals that will keep the customer happy and ensure that you are working towards your target.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- B2B travel consulting experience (2 years preferably)
- Experience in working with travel GDS systems in the airline/car rental/train sectors would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent listening skills
- Extremely customer focussed
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a language test (German), a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Phone/Skype interview that will help the hiring manager with the final decision.
Salary: You can expect to earn €29,000 gross per annum and this comes along with a performance bonus (up to €1,600) and other various benefits (life assurance & health plan etc.)
Keywords: B2B Customer Service, German Speaking Jobs Ireland, Travel Consultant, German travel Consultant